Birthday Wishes: Here's to another great year!


Wow how time flies?? It was exactly a year to this day that I set about creating a blog dedicated to notes on fashion, beauty, and the buzz of my hometown London.


I remember the day vividly; I spent hours that Sunday evening making the blog look pretty and feeling excited about publishing my first post. Now more than 100 posts later, I sit here again reflecting on the journey so far, and feel compelled to say a huge thank you to all my readers and blog supporters.

It might sound cliché, but the fact of the matter is that without you stopping by, leaving me a comment or two and being the lovely people that you are, this blog wouldn't have the following it does and this blogger wouldn't have the enthusiasm that I still possess!

Stick with me for 2010, spread the word on Pretty Stylish London and look out for more exciting developments in the months ahead, I won't say too much now, but I just know that you'll love it.

In the meantime, I'd really appreciate your feedback on the blog thus far, it will help me to continually improve, post by post.

Thank you, Hugs!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment