Beauty Buzz: Pinks Boutique


Introducing a wonderful natural beauty range that has perked up my pamper time considerably; Pinks Boutique is a UK based brand lovingly created by Luke Sherriff and Kirstie Allen. Their passion for unique aromas and exotic Asian ingredients has manifested in a range of spa quality products, free from parabens and unnecessary chemicals.


The buzz around Pinks Boutique is increasing at a rapid pace; the brand kick-started the new year with co-founder Kirstie's inclusion into the Natural Beauty Yearbook 2010 Top 20 Personalities, placed 17th as voted for by Spas and Salons.

Recently, I've been enjoying the citrus blend of the Lemongrass and Mandarin Facial set (£23.00). These little pots of goodness are a pleasure to apply, and my skin feels like I've had a professional facial afterwards. It's the Bamboo & Oatmeal Polish (£19.50) that I love the most - it has a rich texture that glides on the skin, and the beads of oatmeal are gentle enough to use everyday.

I'm so impressed that I'm keen to try the other ranges, and will schedule a visit to one of the increasing number of spas within London that now treat with the Pinks Boutique range. I'll keep you posted on how the other products fair.

What organic products are you smitten with right now?

Pinks Boutique
Visit the website to find your nearest organic Spa:
www.pinksboutique.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment