Weblog Awards 2010: Pretty Stylish London nominated for Best-Designed!

When I posted a few days ago about exciting things in store for Pretty Stylish London, I had no idea it would be happening so soon!

As I logged in for my usual Friday morning twitter fix, I had news from fellow blogger Harlem Loves that the blog had been nominated for Best-Designed in the 2010 Weblog Awards!

How cool is that? This news has added a little sunshine to my day which would have otherwise been grey and gloomy (Londoners have you seen the weather today? Ugh.) Just being nominated is amazing in itself, but of course, I'd love to win!

So a big thank you to everyone who nominated the blog for this category, it's appreciated very much.

Please continue support the blog and vote for Pretty Stylish London in the best-designed category - hey you never know what good things may come out of winning eh?

Award-winning blogs have more weight in securing fabulous giveaways and offers so I'll be sure to use the award (should I win) to push for more freebies and cool stuff for you lovely readers.

You guys rock! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment