Luxe Spot: The May Fair Hotel Spa


London Fashion Week's official hotel, The May Fair is home to one of central London's premier day spas. Last month, I visited the spa to try the Perfect Peace package; a two hour pampering session combing two of the spa's most sought after treatments - a traditional Swedish massage and prescription facial.

A drizzle of warm oil started 60 minutes of kneading that left me in such deep relaxation, I was practically asleep by the end of the treatment. The facial was specifically tailored to suit my combination skin and I was given a AHA treatment to shift dead skin and bring out a healthy glow, which it did - I was impressed with how clear my complexion was weeks after.

The surroundings are as luxurious as you'd expect from The May Fair, and the spa has some impressive features including a herbal sauna and aromatic steam room that guests can enjoy up to an hour before their treatment time.

The facilities have been designed with a spiritualistic feel; Asian inspired symbols and incense candles enabled me to forget the busy streets of London just outside, for a moment of r&r.

The Perfect Peace package costs £180 and a visit to the May Fair Spa is just the ticket for instant de-stressing.

The May Fair Hotel
Stratton Street,
Mayfair, London,
W1J 8LT

Tel: 020 7769 4041
Web: www.themayfairhotel.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment