Label Love: BODY AMR


When I received an email from BODY AMR inviting me to check out their latest collection, I knew that I'd be in for a treat. For those of you who read my ramblings on myfashionflirt.blogspot.com, you'll know that I've posted about the fashion label back in May when they had their Spring sale.

The London based fashion house recently unveiled their style offering for SS/10 at London Fashion Week and it's a beauty! BODY AMR have set out to create relaxed, comfortable and easy to wear separates of fluid skirts and silk knit T-shirts alongside the brand's seductively draped evening wear.

The collection has been inspired by the clean lines of early ready-to-wear American Fashion combining luxurious fabrics with simple, understated silhouettes and structured separates.
The palette of peaches, corals, aqua, and metallic achieve a look that's very Saint-Tropez. I'm loving it.

BODY AMR is available Harrods and Net-A-Porter.com.
Web: www.bodyamr.com

bodyAMR-SS10n

bodyAMR-SS10f

bodyAMR-SS10e

bodyAMR-SS10g

bodyAMR-SS10p

bodyAMR-SS10m

bodyAMR-SS10d

bodyAMR-SS10a

bodyAMR-SS10l

bodyAMR-SS10k

bodyAMR-SS10j

bodyAMR-SS10i

bodyAMR-SS10h

bodyAMR-SS10q

bodyAMR-SS10b

bodyAMR-SS10o

0 comments:

Post a Comment