London Fashion Week: SS/10 Highlights

© fiona garden 2009

London Fashion Week is coming to a close and whilst I never attended, I was certainly there in spirit. A bout of the common cold, left me without the 'get-up and go' zeal I normally have and instead I've had to keep abreast of the latest updates via the fellow fashion junkies on twitter and of course the official London Fashion Week website.

It's been bitter sweet experience not being in the thick of it all. Bitter because there's is truly nothing better than literally being there, and sweet because I found comfort in reading about it instead of writing about it for a change.

Thankfully my trusted circle of friends have kept me completely in the loop and it's been refreshing to consider fashion week from a range of perspectives.

That said, I simply couldn't let one of biggest style events of the capital pass by without adding my own opinion into the mix. So be sure to check out my Fashion Week highlights, it acts as my wish list of shows that I regretfully couldn't make and the backstage scenes where I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall. Highlights to following shortly....

0 comments:

Post a Comment