Style Note: Retro on the High Street


I've been keeping a close fashion eye on London of late, and it's quickly become apparent that many of us are keen to add a bit of retro style to our modern wardrobes.

Yes, we've officially entered into a moment that I like to call 'retro remake' - a happy medium between on-trend pieces with a hint of vintage (without necessarily buying authentically vintage) If you get my drift?

So today I've been scouring the high street for affordable retro remakes, and I've found some great looks and vintage inspired accessories. The prices are ideal for 'credit -crunch shopping' too.

Retro clutch, £24.99, TK Maxx

Retro diamante vintage sunglasses, £3.00, Primark
This is such a steal! Love it!


Paisly print maxi dress, £55, Wallis


Main Image Credit:

Stripe Cardigan £22, high waist jeans £28 and Tan Wedges £40 - All from Next

0 comments:

Post a Comment