Style Note: Timeless luxury at Smythson


Smythson of Bond Street is in my book, the ultimate retailer for luxury stationary and smart accessories. Synonymous with timeless luxury and discerning design, their accessories make a fantastic gift for lovers of classic style.

I've been browsing Smythson purses for an inspired gift for Mother's Day and I've added this gorgeous Mara brown photograph purse to my wish list. The photo display is great for adding Mum's favourite image of you as a child or present day. And I love the luxuriously rich dark chocolate print and the gold finish.


Whilst browsing for gifts, I couldn't help but look at possibilities for myself! I saw this delicious raspberry crocodile print travel vanity case and swiftly added it to my wish list. It would be just perfect for my trip to New York next month.



Naturally such luxuries inevitably come with an equally luxe price tag. However, like so many other Londoners, I'm strictly watching the pennies. So it's good to see that Smythson also feature a selection of products for under £100. Click here to view.


Smythson
40 New Bond Street
London, W1S 2DE
Tel: 020 7629 8558
Web: http://www.smythson.com

Image Credits
Continental Photograph Purse
From £335.00
Mara Brown
Travel Vanity Case
From £1,370.00
Crocodile-print Raspberry leather.


0 comments:

Post a Comment