Label Love: Isabella Oliver 365 AW/09 Preview

Isabella Oliver 365 - Capsule Collection
The Sexy Blazer and The Bustier Dress, AW/09 Isabella Oliver 365

You know, stylist Gok Wan makes a lot of sense when he talks about creating your own capsule wardrobe and investing in multi-wear staple pieces. His show Fashion Fix (which sadly ended for another season this week) actually helped a lot of us shopaholics realise that less really is more.

How many of us have a wardrobe full to brim and yet we have days when we feel like we have nothing to wear? I'll put my hands up to that. So my resolution for AW/09 is to limit the impulse buying and really think about how future purchases will work with the rest of my wardrobe. Gok has proven over the last 10 weeks that you can look fabulous with a 20-pieces including accessories and shoes! Well, I can't promise that I can limit my next season purchases to just 20 but I'm definitely going shopping with a new outlook and will hopefully save myself a little moula along the way.

My first stop will be online boutique, Isabella Oliver 365. Followers of this blog will know know how much I love this label; originally the maternity boutique to the stars, the brand recently turned its hand to making stunning collections for the everyday. I was excited about the launch back in February and I'm even more so with the new collection now available. One word for you, lush!

First on the wish list, the camel cape - so soft to the touch and pure, unadulterated luxury for winter. Next on my list, the sexy blazer, red is my colour of choice, It's always a classic and timeless. And finally the Anthea dress; it's multifunctional - one that you can glam up or dress down for simple, understated elegance. Again I think it works well in a strong colour to add a bit of 'va va voom'. The collection is available to preview and pre-order with a very handy 15% off. So if I'm going to start buying for my own capsule collection, I can't think of a better place to start. Are you with me?

Isabella Oliver 365 - Cape
I have to have this cape! Reserve price: £186.15

Isabella Oliver 365 - Multifunctional Dress
I love this The Athena Dress Reserve price: £75.65

0 comments:

Post a Comment