Eating Out: Domali Café

domali-outside

This morning I met a friend at a lovely little café in Crystal Palace by the name of Domali, it's independently owned and I can honestly say they make the best vegetarian full English breakfasts I've tasted to date. (I'm not vegetarian, but my friend is and we dine out a lot!)

Located on Westow street and a 15 minute stroll from Crystal Palace station, it's a chilled spot to dine in. The interior is cosy with interesting artwork on display and you'll hear contemporary jazz playing lightly in the background. Due to popular demand, they serve their vegetarian breakfasts right up to 6pm - very handy for a late breakfast/brunch feast. If you're ever in the area, check it out.

domali-inside

Domali Café
38 Westow Street
Crystal Palace
London, SE19 3AH
Tel: 020 8768 0096
Web: www.domali.co.uk

Image Credits: LaCartes.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment