Weddings: Shane Ryding Launches New Collection

Peony Wedding by Shane Ryding London

Today I had the exciting opportunity to witness the launch of Shane Ryding's new bridal collections, designed exclusively for London boutique Luella's Boudoir. And what a show it was! Set in the stunning grounds of Christ Church Spitalfields E1, the venue was the most picturesque setting and entirely fitting for the occasion.

There were two collections in total, the first entitled Peony Wedding, was sweet with a hint of rockabilly vintage. The second, self-titled was ice-maiden meets old silver screen glamour with curvaceous shapes, and stunning accents - all tied in with utterly gorgeous headpieces and dreamy veils.

The show made me reminisce on my own nuptials back in 2007, and the dresses? Well they made me want to say "I Do" all over again. The editorial team from You and Your Wedding and Cosmo Bride were out in full force, and we got to chatting. It was a unanimous opinion that the collection was fresh, enticing and ultimately inspiring, encompassing the luxury and fairy tale romance of a high society affair and yet there was enough versatility in shape, cut and price tag so that the collection has something to offer almost every bride.

Now all I have to do is convince my hubby to renew our vows so I can wear the 'Libby' Dress (which you'll see in a moment). Wish me luck, and in the meantime, enjoy my pick of the best from the catwalk.

Jules
Jules

Minnie
Minnie

Sabrina
Sabrina

Libby
Libby

The collections are available now at Luella's Boudoir:
Luella's Boudoir
33 Church Road
Wimbledon Village,
London, SW19 5DQ

Web: www.luellasboudoir.co.uk

See the Shane Ryding London Website for more stunning dresses:
Web: www.shaneryding.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment