Clothes Show London: Shopaholics and Beauty Junkies

Clothes Show London 29-31 May 09

Clothes Show London kicked off yesterday. The excel centre was heaving with shopaholics and beauty junkies, and there wasn't one spare seat in the fashion theatre. I attended the 3pm catwalk and was expecting to see Katie Price make her debut appearance wearing her KP Equestrian range, but she was a no show! However, I hear that she was out and about on the grounds and made finally an appearance later in the day. Erin O'Connor presented the catwalk and she looked stunning, but it was her co-host George Lamb that had the majority of the female audience feeling a little hazy.

Clothes Show London 09

The bargains at the show are just too vast to mention, it was literally one big outlet bazaar.
I was so tempted to spend but my sensible side kicked in and I deliberately left my plastic at home! So with the £100 I took with me, I bought four summer shades of lacquer from Jessica; my favourite being a delicious melon orange shimmer called 'Bright Lights', it's perfect for tanned feet and adding a little bejewelled elegance to the toes. I also treated myself to fruit and chocolate fondue and bought an oversized clutch from Anita's Vintage Fashion Fair.

So, after 4 hours of non-stop fashion goodness, I left the event with some great notes on the new labels to watch and utterly pleased with my new purchases. Plus I got a little video footage too! Take a look and hope you enjoy. Check back soon for style notes and beauty news from the show.




Clothes Show London is still on!
Dates: Friday 29th May 2009 - Sunday 31st May 2009
Location: The Excel Centre, London, E16 1DR

Book Now Online
Web: www.clothesshowlondon.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment