Fashion News: Fat Face launches Carrot Denim


Cult leisure brand Fat Face recently added a new style of denim to their collection entitled Carrot. The relaxed boyfriend fit denim is in a heavy vintage wash and sits low with a slouchy fit on the hips yet slim at the calves and ankles.

Perfect for pear-shaped girls like me who find skinny jeans less than flattering, the Carrot denim is a brilliant alternative; with angled front pockets and cinch back waistband, it's tapered to fit like skinny jeans and I love the fact that I can adjust the waist for a snug fit.

I've always had trouble finding the perfect skinnies; thanks to my wide hips and a smaller waist, the proportions never seem to work, but I think I've found the perfect match. Here's a snap of my carrot denim, it's so comfy I live in them most weekends. Carrot denim is available to buy online, now reduced to £44.00.

Web: www.fatface.com

What do you think of the new Carrot denim?

Photography courtesy of Chris Hutty

0 comments:

Post a Comment