Beauty Buzz: Pretty Powerful with Bobbi Brown


Last week I attended a Bobbi Brown event for an introduction to their new Pretty Powerful campaign. It takes a look into the relationship that women have with makeup and how it makes them feel. Many of us at the event agreed that it made us feel a little more 'polished', 'put together' and more confident.

The idea behind Pretty Powerful is to show how a few simple tweaks to your daily makeup routine can help you achieve more beautiful results for added confidence in looking your best.

I had the opportunity to try out some products with Bobbi Brown's Head of Artistry Paul Herrington. He showed me how in less than 10 minutes, I could brighten my normal makeup look with Pout Rouge (£16.50) and Long-wear Gel Eyeliner (£15.00).

Normally, I shy away from wearing cream blush because my skin can be oily and within a few hours the colour melts into the skin. And I don't wear much eyeliner partly because I'm too impatient to put it on and also the fact that I never quite mastered the liquid liner look.

But I was presently surprised to discover how fool-proof it was to apply Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner. With the nifty eyeliner brush in tow, making my eyes pop is now easy. The Pout Rouge for Lips also works a treat on my cheeks and has the staying power I need.

Prior to the event, I only had one Bobbi Brown product in my makeup kit, and that was the Shimmer Brick; a must-have especially during the Summer to pull off a dewy, golden look. However, now I'm keen to stock up on more Bobbi Brown essentials for the sheer ease and versatility of the brand.

Check out my before and after photo to see how I went from 'pretty' to 'pretty powerful'. (No, I'm not indulging in self appreciation here, merely quoting the words of Paul Herrington! ).


To find out how Bobbi Brown can take you there too, visit your nearest store, or watch the video campaign online at www.bobbibrown.co.uk/prettypowerful

My question to you is how does makeup make you feel? Leave your comments please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment