Style Note: Handmade Happiness

This week's style note is dedicated to the craft of handmade products. I've been inspired by fellow blogger Muhsine of Bubblegarm who impressed me with her handmade shabby chic travel brush roll, and it got me thinking about cute gifts that make ideal stocking fillers this Christmas.

I've headed over to ESTY and ethical shop Love Eco in pursuit of handmade happiness, and of course I couldn't leave out Muhsine's fabulous travel brush roll (which I've made an order for already). I think you'll love these too:

1. Mini Soapsicle Set - £3.03 (converted from $5.00)
Oh so cute soaps shaped like popsicles. Comes in four fragrances; cherry, blueberry, watermelon and pineapple. Mmm.
www.etsy.com

2. Handmade Magnets by Inkjet Design - £4.00
These will look so pretty on the fridge!
www.etsy.com

3. Chicken Doorstops from Love Eco - £13.00 each
Simply fill up these lil' chickens with rice, zip up and away you go, your very own unique doorstop made from vintage fabric remnants.
www.love-eco.co.uk

4. Travel Brush Roll - Price available on request
With 9 pockets for your key brushes, it rolls up and ties with a cute bow. This is the prototype and hopefully the finished product will be ready soon. Pre-order yours!
www.bubblegarm.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment