Christmas: Seasons Greetings!


Here's my little Seasons greetings to you all. Here's wishing that your Christmas is filled with good food, family, friends and plenty of laughter.

This is a special Christmas card that I created just for my readers. I fell in love with this scenic image taken from JOY's Christmas collection look book. JOY is a brilliant boutique chain featuring quirky, eclectic fashion and accessories, there are four branches in London and several dotted around the UK so visit the website; www.joythestore.com to find your nearest store.

I hope that you've enjoyed my series of festive posts and I'll be back shortly with all your favourite things; Fashion, Beauty, What's on, and of course more fabulous giveaways to kick-start the new year.

Until then, don't forget to check out my first ever podcast! Giving you some food for thought on the best restaurants to see the fireworks in London town this New Year's Eve. Would love to know what you think about it! If you like it, I'll continue to do more in 2010, so please leave a comment and give me your feedback.







0 comments:

Post a Comment