Beauty Buzz: hydrodermabrasion at hydrohealing

hydrodermabrasion

Last week I tried a new facial that uses 100% natural elements to rival the results of invasive dermabrasion. Using tiny droplets of water via a high air pressured jet, layers of skin are gently removed, revealing a fresh complexion and supple skin. The treatment is called hydrodermabrasion and aims to improve skin problems such as acne, scarring and wrinkles.

It works as a natural 'peel', offering an alternative to convention dermabrasion techniques that can often require skin recovery downtime. With hydrodermabrasion you can literally have the treatment and go about your day.

For acne, the treatment is tailored with Vitamin C infused water to help settle and calm the breakouts, and for scarring, therapists use an intensive scar repair solution to speed up the skin's healing process. All products used are created by REN Skincare, free from skin-unfriendly synthetic ingredients.

I wanted to try this treatment because I've had a terrible bout of acne this year. Hormonal changes have really taken toll on my chin and I've been battling with pimples and blemishes for over 6 months. I've tried a great number of facials during this time including an lovely organic treatment in February. However, I'm convinced that monthly sessions of this treatment would work wonders for my skin. After one session my skin literally glowed, and I found my skin was no longer over producing sebum, which is the root cause of my breakouts. I was impressed that my skin stayed matte for several days after and active blemishes quickly dried down.

I would recommend trying this, if like me, you're experiencing relentless breakouts. Available exclusively at independent organic spa hydrohealing, facials cost between £80 and £85 for a tailored, 60 minute treatment.

hydrohealing spa london

hydrohealing
216a Kensington Park Road
Notting Hill Gate
London W11 1NR
Tel: 020 7727 2570
Web: hyrdohealing.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment