Style Note: Fashion is flirting...



I'm in love... As I was browsing some of my favourite retailers online, I found this image which is the epitome of flirty, fabulous fashion and I had to share it with you. This outfit is from Dorothy Perkins and it ticks all the right buttons; it's bold, vintage inspired and combines hot pink with yellow gold. I'd team this dress with a tuxedo jacket and bright pumps for a tailored finish, or opt for a leather blazer and shoe boots to add a little more edge to the look.

So this Valentine's day make a date with fashion and fall in love with this romantic look. Remember, this year, Spring Summer fashion is bursting with primary colours and bold statement accessories. 50s inspired dresses will play a major role and the clutch is this season's must-have accessory.

Visit the store online: http://www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

Image Credits:
Bow detail tulip dress £35
Yellow mock-croc clutch £15
Dorothy Perkins Spring Summer 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment