My London Fashion Week Diary: Graeme Black


LFW Diary: Entry 8

Graeme Black - Autumn/Winter 09

Oh lala! I love this collection from Graeme Black. It's fierce but feminine with decadent tailoring. There's a hint of Parisian chic in his pieces, all of which ooze power, sophistication and sex appeal. Seeing Black's collection was by far my biggest highlight of London Fashion Week.

Style notes: Strong shapes ruled. Boxy tops and bell-like skirts made a surprisingly good partnership. Opulent dresses added to the wow factor. Gem stones embellished the waist with a distinct play on textures for tactile appeal. My favourite piece was the orange and white two piece, sprayed generously with chocolate brown. Divine!

Colour notes: Black and grey tones dominated. Warm gradients of colour also featured throughout, particularly in rich tones of red, orange and brown.

Gossip: I wasn't surprised to hear front row critics sharing my enthusiasm for Black's latest collection.

Here are my highlights from the catwalk:




Click here to see the catwalk video
For information on Graeme Black's collection see londonfashionweek.co.uk

Graeme Black

151A Sydney Street
London
SW3 6NT

www.graemeblack.com

Images credit: Catwalking.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment