This blog has moved to www.prettystylishlondon.com


Dear readers,

It's been a few months since I've posted, I know that many of you have been curious as to why, and I'm about to let you in on the big secret: Pretty Stylish London has a new home!

That's right, this blog has moved over to WordPress, but rest assured, the content will continue to be interesting and informative, just as you've enjoyed here.

It's been a fantastic journey creating and lovingly designing this blog, as a creative project, it's been quite successful, having been shortlist for the 2010 Weblog Awards. So a little part of me is choked up about the end of this era. Yet a big part of me is excited to embark on the new journey that lies ahead; excited to have developed a new format, where beautiful images take centre stage and posts are kept punchy and to the point. Excited to have a whole new look and feel, that in my opinion is classy, more grown up, and unique. It's still a work in progress but I love the direction that it is taking.

That said, I have to admit that I also have the jitters; it's been 18 months since I launched Pretty Stylish London during which the blog has attracted over 200 followers! At a time when the blogosphere is so saturated, that's quite an achievement. In light of this, it's nerve wracking to be starting at 0 followers again... but I'm trusting that if you've followed this blog, then you'll hopefully follow the new and improved version too!

So without further ado, checkout www.prettystylishlondon.com

I can't wait for you to stop by, leave a comment and most importantly follow! After all, it would be a lonely place without you!

Thanks for your support!

Love,

London Darling

0 comments:

Post a Comment