Style Note: The Isabella Oliver Cape


Yesterday was one of those cold and breezy days in London when you really need something warm and snug to wrap up in.

And what better way to wrap up than in a cape. It's the perfect alternative to a winter coat. I received this beautiful one as a Christmas Gift from one of my favourite labels Isabella Oliver.

It's part wool, part cashmere and the perfect fit. As you can see, the colour is a yummy camel toffee and whenever I wear it, I'm always stopped to ask where it's from. This cape is a prime example of the sheer brilliance of Isabella Oliver at it's best, and granted, it's last season but sophistication never goes out of fashion!


Isabella Oliver's Spring Summer collection is available online, I already have my eye on a few things I'd love to buy for the new season; the Coco Blazer, £159.00 is top of my list, closely followed by the Classic Wrap Dress, £99.00. What's on yours?

Web: www.isabellaoliver.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment