Beauty Buzz: Winter Skin SOS

There are some products that I use all year round and then there's the SOS products that I stock up on especially for the Winter.

The change in elements can be particularly trying for my skin (and my mood), so I'm drawn to creams and potions that have rich, uplifting scents and are big on nourishment. There are four must-have products that I can't live without during the colder months, strangely enough they are all in green packaging! Not only do they look give the bathroom shelf a boost of fresh colour, they boast some pretty impressive ingredients to keep my skin supple and protected from the cold.

Weleda Skin Food - £6.95
This deep-penetrating replenishing skin repair cream is perfect for dry patches of skin and for added winter protection. The key ingredients are extracts of soothing chamomile, calendula wild pansy and a blend of enriching oils.
Available at www.weleda.co.uk

Vaseline Lip Therapy with Aloe Vera - £1.14
This is an oldie but a goodie; it does exactly what it says on the tin. Chapped lips are soothed with the Aloe Vera and the petroleum jelly creates an enriching barrier of protection.
Available at www.superdrug.com

Body Shop Tea Tree Body Wash - from £4.00
I love this product not only because of it's fantastic purifying properties but because it's ethical; made from The Kenya Organic Farmers’ Association (KOOFA), it's a Community Trade product which means you're helping to give back every time you buy. The key ingredient is Tamanu oil, which is a natural anti bacteria.
Available at www.thebodyshop.co.uk

Molton Brown Warming Eucalyptus & Ginger Body Scrub - £28.00
My biggest investment is this divine Molton Brown Body Scrub that is a miracle worker on dull skin. I use it twice weekly for an all-over smooth feeling. Aside from making my skin feel gorgeous, the smell of eucalyptus & ginger gives me that boost and picks-me-up when I'm feeling lethargic in the mornings.
Available at www.moltonbrown.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment