Hot Spot: Cowshed Carnaby Street, Soho

Cowshed, Carnaby

It's been a while since I had the pleasure of visiting a day spa and normally I opt for somewhere rather luxurious like the Sanctuary or Austin's but today, whilst scouting for the perfect Summer sandals, I popped into Cowshed, an all together cosy beauty spot. My feet required a little pampering so I booked in for the Ultimate Cowshed Pedicure.

Aside from the routine cuticle tidy, skin smoothing and foot rub, this deluxe option includes a scalp and shoulder massage. As I sat with my feet cocooned in a soothing hydration mask, all the tension and fatigue from a week of endless errands was eased away. By the time the polish was applied (in a beautiful metallic red), I felt revived and my feet were sandal perfect. It's just a shame I still didn't find any to wear! I would definitely visit the spa again - a fabulous pit stop when shopping in Carnaby. The Ultimate Cowshed Pedicure costs £55.00.

Cowshed
31 Fouberts Place,
London
W1D 7QG

Tel: 020 7534 0870
Web: www.cowshedonline.com

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 10am - 8pm
Saturday 10am - 7pm
Sunday 11am - 5pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment